jueves, 13 de septiembre de 2007

U'RE MINE & NO ONE ELSE'S!

i could feel it from the start, couldn't stand to be apart.
something ‘bout u caught my eye,
something moved me deep inside
don't know what you did boy but you had it
& i've been hooked ever since.
i told my mother,
my brother,
my sister
& my friends
told the others,
my lovers,
both past & present tense.
that everytime i see you everything starts making sense.
do your thang honey!
ain't no other man, can stand up next to u
ain't no other man on the planet does what u do
what you do!
u're the kind of guy, a girl finds in a blue moon.
u got soul
u got class
u got style,
u bad ass
oooh yeeeah!
ain't no other man it's true
ain't no other man BUT YOUU
never thought i'd be alright.
no, no, no!
‘til u came & changed my life.
yeah, yeah, yeah!
what was cloudy now is clear
ur the light that i needed

U GOT WHAT I WANT BOY & I WANT IT
SO KEEP ON GIVING IT UUUP!!

tell ur mother,
ur brother,
ur sister,
& your friends.
tell the others,
ur lovers,
better not be present tense.
CAUSE I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW
THAT YOUUU ARE MIIIINE AND NO ONE ELLLLSE’S!!!!